Saturday, July 23, 2011

Posting Tergendala

Last 2 days, I had an unfortunate incident whereby some culprit had broke into my car & stole all my precious belongings!!!. I lost my laptop, camera, pod, broadband & all my electronic gadgets. So for the time being I can’t update or post new entry since I didn’t have all those things especially if I were to travel somewhere.

Since the laptop was a company's properties, so I have to indemnify for my negligence, now my since I’m also leaving the company, my salary is now on hold until further notice, so sad & frustrating So, I’m sorry if there will no latest posting ya,

To all my beloved readers, please pray that everything will be easy for me to go through these moments. I will back in due course. Thank you very much!!!.. I love all of u...


note: I type dlm english in case ade reader from outside Malaysia.

2 comments:

bukankosong said...

sabor jela beb...ada hikmah tu.Mungkin tuhan tak mau kita leka kot.

kuatkan semangat k...

CeRiTeRa ~HaFiZaNiS~ said...

sabar ler ek...