Friday, May 3, 2013

Sejenak di Restoren Mariners Cafe, Johor Bahru

Rasa macam dah lama sangat tak melawat town JB, sekarang town JB dah banyak berubah, banyak restoren yg best and sangat menarik konsep nye. It reminds me Arab street in Singapore, pretty much similar concept and ambience I would say, heheh. So, this time we dropped by at very nice restaurant which called Mariners Cafe.


Last time time aku nak singgah tempat nie tutup, tapi nasib baik time datang JB lagi this time restoren nie buka plak, heheh, yess. Kalo korang tengok tempat nie dari luar, nampak mcm ala2 kat beach kot, kata nye mariners cafe, of course untuk orang laut kot ye, hehehe. Tapi, bila masuk ye, you will be impressed how they done with this place, I like it!. Here some pictures inside the restaurant.


Very nice right, very relax and hommy, suit for family's dinner or weekend outing. Plus, its also perfect for blogger or someone to write their blog or write up here. Very cozy man,with dim light, I can guarantee that.


Tempat nie ade 2nd floor, yang kat atas tue untuk yang smooker sbb it got open air area, so for smokers out there, don't worry because they understand you, heheh, (*but smoking kills yo). 


But, most importantly the food was great!!, sedap food yg aku order sedap & taste sangat unik since they play with herbs!, very rare in Malays' food, hehehe. Aku tak sure name food yg aku order  tapi my trick is always choose foods with chef recommendation, or else you wont be much satisfied. hehehe


So, I would like to recommend my readers to go an try at this restaurant as I believe the food will not let you down, I hope so lah kan, hehehe. So, anyway thanks for keep reading my blog and I appreciate your continous support. Thanks yoll


No comments: