Sunday, March 31, 2013

Shoes of the Month..No 15

Last week, I went for crazy shopping, its like my weekend shopping spree!!hehehe, I spent almost rm2.5K kot buying stuffs like shirts, pants, shoes, perfume, belt, sock, some cosmetic thingy, maybe to some peeps, its like nothing but for me its crazy lah, heheh. It was crazy!!, for me la since I wish to revamp my closet this year,heheheh. Tapi aku shopping kat area Kelana Jaya & PJ je, heheh. So, nak tunjuk my 15th shoess, heheh


Plus other stuffs that I bought as well, tapi aku tak lah shopping kedai yang branded sangat pun, average shop yang semua org pergi je, heheh. Now sebab dah penuh rak baju kena tambah rak plak, heheh


So, sekali sekali tak pe kot shopping mcm nie, tapi make sure kena wat simpanan jugak ye, kena beringat utk masa depan. heheh

Ok lah, enjoy your life and live life happily. Until i write again, adios

No comments: